VERY powerful article!! If only more Pentecostal/Charismatic pastors would face reality like this one:
Here's the five points of this article:
1. Any error John MacArthur espoused at the conference, and any recklessness he demonstrated, is far less than the errors and recklessness we see in much of the modern Charismatic movement.
2. Pentecostals and Charismatics are allergic to doctrinal distinction and discernment.
3. The false teachers have more influence than we think or admit.
4. We routinely ignore the regulative principle of worship.
5. We functionally ignore Sola Scriptura.
Steven Kozar started The Messed Up Church; he is an artist, musician, blogger and stuff.